Thursday, May 01, 2008

Blogger Comments

So, I guess blogger wasn't "cool" while we were overseas. We posted several 100 pictures while we were in out of the country and only got a hand full of comments. I guess we just got out of the practice of checking our comments. So, all you guys that have been posting comments I am sorry you never head back from us. I just so happend to look today and realized that there were comments from almost a year ago that we had never checked.

I was not even sure anyone still checked out blog out, hince the lack of posts. Hope to keep you updated more often, :-).

Love you guys!

4 comments:

Debbie Terry said...

Hey Guys,

I still love checkin out your blog and keeping up with your family. Kyle is soooo precious.Congrats on the new job, but sorry you have to leave your new house and frends. Us Kennard folk are still hanging in there!! Yall drop by when your in the neighborhood. Yall are always n my prayers! LY Debbie Terry

Anonymous said...

We still check your blog every now and then too! Congrats on the new job, Kyle is so cute and big. You are awesome. Did you know we are going to China this summer with Matt and Seyan?

Anonymous said...

Hello, dear McCarthy family. This is from your great Aunt Marilyn (a sister of Margaret Moore). Mike and I were in The Woodlands and got to see you just about three days after Kyle's birth. Always enjoyed seeing your pictures in China and in The Woodlands. I have never registered on anything before, so I hope I did it correctly. Congrats on the new job and new beginnings for the family. Mike and I share this computer, each of us having a side with our own emails and stuff. I know the Lord will continue to bless you, and I look every now and then for updates. Just great. Love all./Marilyn and Mike

Kev said...

I only check it every few months and then play catch up, but yeah I read it.