Hi McCarthy's!!! I was wondering how you are doing so I thought I would check your blog! Have you moved already? You will be close to family still won't you? I hope Justin's new job is going well. I like all the pictures you have taken too! We will have to catch up sometime. Miss ya! Amanda Taylor
5 comments:
love the bubble bath picture! he is such a sweetie!
These are SUCH great pics of Kyle!!! Loved having you back this past weekend!!! Truffle was a BLAST!!! LOVE and MISS you!!
Kyle is so big...i cant believe it. i can't believe that uncle jordan can't be around to get him in trouble.
Hi McCarthy's!!! I was wondering how you are doing so I thought I would check your blog! Have you moved already? You will be close to family still won't you? I hope Justin's new job is going well. I like all the pictures you have taken too! We will have to catch up sometime. Miss ya!
Amanda Taylor
The picture of Kyle squatting down to get something remind me of Cheener big time.
Post a Comment